Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010

I have started a peacock wall hanging that at first I was going to do it as needle turn then decided to do it as fusable because there are just so many pieces. I have the back ground fabric hanging on my makeshift design wall and have some of the pieces up as well. I didn't have any fusible web so I decided to stop where I was until I got some. My sister went to joann fabrics today and picked me up some so I will be working on it some more tonight.

I have also been having some physical problems and they have discovered that I have degeneritive artheritis in my neck in every vertibra. I went to have an MRI done today to see if some sort of injections will help or if I will be making a visit to a surgeon. Please keep me in your prayers

No comments: