Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, Sept. 20, 2010

I kinow it has been a while since I posted any thing. But since my last post I have really only been working om mycathedral windowsa in the evening but not every evening. I am no longer working due to health reasons.

My wonderful husband let me get a Grace Mini Pinni frame and new Juki machine. after 3 weeks it is finally up and running. Just playing around on it when my arms and hands will allow it.

The weather here on the Treasure Coast is starting to look a little bit like fall. The temps ar still in the low to mid 80's but not so humid and a great breeze blowing most of the tie. I will be so glad to be able to turn the air off within the next few weeks and opening all the windows. I love sitting out under the carport in the breeze. I did do a touch of yard work on sunday. It is all of about 4.5 feet long. That is all I could manage. But it will get there with the help of my wonderful sister helping me all I will let her.

Hope every one has a great week. Will post some pictures at the next posting.

No comments: