Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011















Boy does time sure fly. It seems like I haven't gotten much accomplished but I have been trucking along the best that I can when I can get a little bit of the pain under control.
The pictures I have added this time are of my first bargello and the next class that I will be teaching at the quilt shop in Vero. And a lighthouse curtain that a friend of mine wanted me to make for her.

I almost have my christmas BOM done. I have 3 more blocks to put the sahsings on then just need to put them together, add a border or two and quilt it.

I have been working since November on my Granddaughters quilt that she was to get for chrismas last but it has become the quilt form you know where. Hopefully I will be able to get it done soon.

Until next time every one have a great day.

No comments: