Thursday, July 7, 2011

second consignment quilt



I am dropping this baby quilt off at the quilt store today. It is the second consignment quilt in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what she might have for me today.
I have been working on my DJ blocks. Tuesday I got 2 blocks, 1 corner triangle and 2 triangles made. Last night I made another triangle and cut one out. It is about time I go excited about completeing something. I have made Tues. my DJ day. Wed is PT day and what ever I feel like doing and Thursday is working on other projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice on both projects. I have errands/lunch out etc..most of the day but plan to print out the paper piecing for a few blocks and work on them between today and tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at a project to use up those 30 repos. Would you believe it is the same one in your first photo????????
Great minds think alike!!