Friday, December 9, 2011

OMG




I can't believe it is December already. I have been so busy with making samples for the Quilted Lily that I haven't gotten any thing made for myself.
I went on vacation to Ohio the last two weeks in November. It was too long but yet too short. I had 3 thanksgiving dinners, got to spend some time with my friend Ann in Amish county. That was the only time that I got to do any sewing. The picture I'm posting is what I started while visiting with Ann. I finally got it finished today. sure seems like there was a lot of work to get it from sart to finish.
The other picture is of my oldest son Parnelli and his girls: Shelby (20) and Bailey (16). and then there is the visiters that we had in our back yard a weekk ago.
I am going to be having carpitunnel surgery on the 14th. then maybe I will be able to go without surgery for a while. I am going to try to update more often. I just need to slow down and do it atleast a couple times a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I cannot believe you have that much done already. Looks really pretty.