Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time sure flies

I can not believe that March is almost over. I have been working in the yard a little bit. My body doesn't allow me to work more than 15 or 20 minutes at one time.

I have started working on a baby quilt for my grand daughter Shelby. Yes I am going to be a great grandma. I am so excited. She is having a boy. I think everyone is ready for that.

Bailey gets her drivers license on saturday. I can't believe that she is that old already.

We are planning a 2 week vacation the first of June and of course we are going north to Ohio. Michael really would like to get a small mini farm when he retires in a couple years. That way he can have a nice garden and some dirty little chickens. I would love to be able to put in a nice big flower garden with a bench to make it a wonderful place to sit and have coffee or just to sit and ponder the way life is.

No pictures this time. Maybe next.

No comments: