Friday, March 12, 2010


I have had to make a decision that just breaks my heart. I am going to have to have my beloved Ginger put to sleep because of a number of reasons.. I have had her since she was 6 weeks old and she is now 10 years old. For the last 3 years I have taken it 6 months at a time hoping for the best but knowing that it was going to happen sooner or later. since I work for a veternarian I will be able to take her in and have it done without thinking about it too long. she is old and has some medical problems but she has also gotten aggreeive toward the other pets in the house for no reason. here is a pictue of my wonderful baby Ginger. Unless I change my mind between now and tomorrow morning this will be the last picture of her. I really love my baby girl and it has beensuch a hard decison to make. She has been a wonderful baby.

No comments: