Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

This is a picture of my Reminiscence Quilt that was started who knows how many years ago. Margret has hers finished and it made me want to get mine out and work on it.

The last 3 blocks are finished and have been for some time. Now I am working on all those little sashing squares. I still have a bunch to go. I do have the top border started. I will work on it after I get all the sahsing blocks done and put on. The reason I started this block of the month back then was to learn how to be scrappy. Well it worked because now I have no problem with it.

2 comments:

ann said...

I guess I had better get mine out and finished...I have 5 blocks to
make yet, you and Margaret have put me to shame...to think we started at the same time!
ann

Vickie said...

we did start at the same time. I have almost all my little brown checked blocks done. but I have been jumping around working on my dear jane and some other things