Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011

It has been almost 6 weeks since I had my shoulder surgery. Since I am not allowed to do any thing except PT there has not been any sewing, beading or anything else done. so I am getting very bored. I started doing some yoyo's today to make a throw pillow. It is going to be in black and white. Will post a picture after I get all of them made and start laying them out.
My Grandaughter Bailey and her friend Katie will be here in the 7th to stay for a month, so I have been doing what I can with one hand to get the room ready for them. That means shoving the quilt frame against the windows to make room for their bed. I am really excited about them coming. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time. I wll still be doing PT twice a week while they are here but that is not going to be a problem.
I will post more when I get something else to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your 2011 goals. Mine went out the door :-)

Vickie said...

tjey are easier the way I lisdted them. But I think that on the ufo's and wips I am going to take your thought about staring at it and then decide if it is still speaking to me.