Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday, June 7th 2011

Bailey will be arriving around 2:oo this afternoon. (Granddaughter_
My PT has been going great. Just one more week with the sling on then the hard PT starts. I haven't been able to do much since I can't use my hand, but I have started a Yoyo acent pillow that I saw in a magizine a few months ago and I have started working on my Dear Jane blocks again.
I started the DJ quilt in 2003 with a group of other women from an online group that we all belonged to. Margaret had a great idea for a support goup for us that have just put it away. Sometimes it helps to work on something that others are working on. Things go a little farther then they would have and you get the support for those days that everything seems to go wrong.
I have 92 center blocks done and 1 corner triangle. I have started working on the triangle blocks along with the rest of the center blocks since there seems to be about as many of them as center blocks. I will post a picture of what I have done maybe over the weekend. The bad thing about the blocks that I have left to do is that they are all paper pieced or done by hand. And anyone that knows me knows that I hate paper piecing.
Got to finish getting ready to leave for the airport. It is a 2 hour drive, my sister is driving me because I am still not allowed to drive that far on my own.
I hope every one has a wonderful day. I know that I will.

No comments: