Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall is on it's way


It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the first day of fall. It is starting to cool down a little bit but when it decides to rain it is still very humid.
I have been very busy working on samples for The Quilted Lily. That is the quilt store that I go to twice a week just to get out of the house and I also teach class there occasionally.
I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving. I am going to go to visit my kids and friends the last 2 weeks of November. I think I might have Michael talked into flying up after me and staying a week. I will be cooking dinner at Parnelli's house and then probably doing the following day at Mario's for left overs. I'm sure that it will be very cold (at least to me) while I am there. The last time I was there 6 years ago for Thanksgiving it was snowing.
I guess I had better get busy and try to at least put away the stuff I brought home from the quilt store.

No comments: