Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME

Today I turn 61. I can remenber a time when I thought 30 was old now I am way over that and so are my children.
I have been working on a few things. A Thanksgiving wall hanging for the store. I read the book "Aloha Quilts" and fell in love with the way they are made so I have started one of those. I am also knitting a hat and fingerless gloves for Mike. Yes it does get cold here in the winter.
My shoulder is doing better but due to some staph infections that I can't seem to get rid of I have not been able to continue my PT. I have been on antibiatics off and on for the last 2+ months and they are totally kicking my butt. They finally started me on one for Mersa and it has done the trick and I am starting to feel better.
We are having a lot of rain here, usually in the afternoon and evenings. Still in the 90's during the day so I don't go out side much. It just wears me down.
We are hopefully going to go to Ohio for Thanksgiving. I am so looking forward to it.
Well that is alll for now I will post some new pixs when I get something finished.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: